Leading Endearing & Enduring Companies:
New Rules for Off-the-Charts Success
The rules of business are changing.
In researching their best-selling book Firms of Endearment, Dr. Raj Sisodia and his co-authors made a discovery: the old rules of business were no longer working. Successful companies – companies that outperformed the S&P 500 by 100 percent and more – were playing by new rules such as:
- Don’t just talk about creating a happy, productive workplace: do it!
- Achieve extraordinary levels of customer loyalty and trust with minimal spending on marketing.
- Create partner relationships that really are mutually beneficial.
- Build a company that communities welcome enthusiastically.
- Help all your stakeholders win – including your investors.
Hear how companies featured in Sisodia’s book outperformed the S&P 500 by 14 times and Good to Great Companies by 6 times over a period of 15 years. Then discover ways to apply these insights in your own company.
Friday, April 10th – Naperville, IL
1:30 to 5:30 p.m.